The PrintCity Alliance has made its new 24-page special report ‘Sustainability, Energy & Environment’ available free for internet download.
The group says a variety of partly contradictory definitions, regulations and buzzwords leads to some current confusion in the industry. This report overviews frequently asked questions in this complex subject area and provides answers as well as advice and access to suppliers with knowledge required for the future.
The report is also available from PrintCity members UPM, Sun Chemical, Sappi, M-real, MEGTEC, manroland and Eltosch, who shared their knowledge to create it.
The special report includes:
• frequently asked questions summary;
• what is the printing ecosystem;
• why waste is so important;
• what is sustainability;
• why we should care about greenhouse gases;
• how energy efficiency can be improved;
• what about air pollution, the ozone and VOCs;
• Kyoto 1990-2012 – How well is our industry doing; and
• how can I make a difference?
Go to the online PrintCity internet ‘shop’ at www.printcity.de/shop.